Welcome to my blog - a scrapbook of memories, ideas and inspirations.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Few painters I knew

Just night and stars
The sky is neatly tiled
Few painters I knew
Who drove me wild

One dark, one blue
Another soft as down
And last one, easily
Could be the only one

You know, I could
I’d play for thee
For your amusement
Lipstick smudged with glee


All’s muted in the night
Paint splattered curves
Words whispered softly
Evening calms my nerves

Delightful for one night
The respite breaks at dawn
The art of eventide
Another morning drawn

And with the rising sun
The canvas sweeps anew
Erasing dreams 
I wish I was like you

Forever free to paint
With thoughts of fire
In different hues
Of madness and desire

Love sings night song
I wait but cannot stay
I must depart with haste
As moon turns into day

I cannot wait, you see
Lipstick as dark as wine
There is no calm for me
Just empty broken time

With smile on my face
I rise before the sun
My fingers gently stroke
The trigger of your gun

No comments:

Post a Comment