Welcome to my blog - a scrapbook of memories, ideas and inspirations.

Monday, November 22, 2010

ohos


He said:
- Your eyes were here before you
I said, “Go away, before I turn”
He said:
- Your eyes were here before you
Why you look so stern?



I said:
Don't toy with me, you don't want none
Just walk away before you get stoned
Don't smack your lips, don’t you look calm
Don't insist boy, this is my town

Like a sling gun needs a target
I'm gon’ lay my eyes in his socket
Like a guitar needs a good strum
I'm Medusa, he gon' get done

I said:
Oh, vaya! Moreno!
Before I do you wrong
Get away! Oh, vaya!
The hell out of my town

Don’t stare in my eyes dumb, before you’re disarmed
Go ahead, turn round boy, before you freeze to stone

Because I can, I'm gon' mess with you
You’re no winner, I'm gon’ go through
Like a mustang, I can't be outrun
Don’t come near boy, you won’t get none
Like a sailor drowns without rum
One dead stare got you in my arm

Go ahead, Moreno, where I can stomp you down
Go ahead, get closer, you silly haughty clown
Go ahead, get down, to the hem of my gown
Got you all pinned down, took you down town

Vienen aquí Moreno
Vamos a jugar
Go ahead, come closer
Show me what you got

Go ahead, kneel down, kneel before my crown
Go ahead, get way low, why the bothered frown?
Go ahead, get down low, come and kiss my gown
Got you all pinned down now, like a paper puppet clown

No comments:

Post a Comment