Welcome to my blog - a scrapbook of memories, ideas and inspirations.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Morning in my head

Last night all my elaborate plans for today tumbled down with a loud bang. I thought about drinking some wine and obsessing about how I will make things work today, but remembered an old Russian sayings:"morning is wiser than night". And so, I went to bed early.

And wouldn't you know it, this morning sorted all the little pieces of today's broken puzzle and put them back into their rightful place.
Here are some morning sounds,
from my ear to yours:
Revenge Songs
Jacob Golden
Adrenaline
Emma Pollock
If You Love Me You'd Destroy Me
Aereogramme & Hal Duncan
A Life worth living
Aereogramme
Sleeping In
The Postal Service
Dreamdancer
Polarkreis 18
Lovers In The Backseat
Scissor Sisters
Rainy Monday
Shiny Toy Guns
Conscious Life For Coma Boy
Aereogramme
For Agent 13
The Besnard Lakes
Grapevine Fires
Death Cab For Cutie
Golden touch
Razorlight
Sing for Absolution
Muse
Return To OZ
Scissor Sisters
Red Morning Light
Kings of Leon
No Sunlight
Death Cab For Cutie
This Is Your Life
The Killers
Banquet
Bloc Party
You Could Be Happy
Snow Patrol
On Call
Kings Of Leon









No comments:

Post a Comment