Welcome to my blog - a scrapbook of memories, ideas and inspirations.

Friday, October 22, 2010

where road meets air



I'm driving out to where road meets air
And let my hair flow without care
With windows down, I go the distance
And sing, sing out my lungs to be free

I want to see where mind meets wisdom
To liberate thy child so winsome
Stagnation floating out the window
I taste, taste what it’s like to be free

Who knows what waits on the horizon
Behind the hills and roads so winding
But I believe I'll make it there 
And reach for the stars up ahead

I smile feeling all anew
So many things are coming true
But only thing I want to feel
Is air shift behind my wheel


Without fault, I drive ahead
Away from faces I forget


The stars shine nearer
Where road meets air




No comments:

Post a Comment